Monday, December 22, 2008

Customer Spotlight - Suzuki Savage

I purchased my 2000 Suzuki Savage and started riding October 14th, 2004. On November 18th I received a set of Leatherlyke saddlebags for my birthday; immediately took them out and mounted them on the bike. Took a couple of hours, probably would have been quicker if I had removed the rear wheel to access the fenderrail mounting bolts.
Cold mornings riding to work I wear a warm leather jacket. Returning home in the warm afternoon the jacket stuffs in a saddlebag.
Shopping a saddlebag can hold two gallons of milk, or a five liter box of wine, or a ten-pound bag of potatos. But not a 16 pound whole ham.
After four years and 20,000 miles I have replaced the tires twice, the muffler, the saddle, the headlight, the taillight, added run/brake LEDs to the turn signals.
But still have those same saddlebags, which still look like new.

No comments: